November 12, 2012

What I'm Reading Right Now

I'm not beyond begging for a ticket to an Inaugural Ball. It's a personal dream to attend one.

Low-tech gifts for travelers. Since I'm pretty technologically challeged (read: I break every electronic thing I own - never on purpose!).


Art in Embassies. Fabulous works of beauty created abroad.



Abandoned amusement park photo gallery. Eerie and a littel sad. I still would love to visit and take some pictures myself.


Ten minute workout. Yes, I know they're the bare basics. But considering that my TRX/kickboxing/PT routine is leaving me in serious amounts of stiffness, I need a morning regimen.


Vacationing in Iraq? Not a dream of mine. I'd rather go to Pakistan. But just knowing that you can get to troubled regions likes these is hope inspiring. Islamabad, I dream of you.


Tips for Traveling in the Winter to score deals. Well, I knew most of these tips, but I liek to read stuff like this anyways just to be sure that there's not a more effective way to rock out away from home in the cold.


Home exchanging. If I owned a place, I would do it in a minute. Instead, I take the less grand option of couchsurfing. (Love couchsurfing, though!)


No comments: