November 19, 2012

What I'm Reading Right Now

Holiday Driving Tips. Good, considering I'm going to be one of those nut jobs on the road this Thanksgiving.




Iraqi Street Art




A breakdown of numbers from FEMA's news release on Hurricane Sandy.

Drooling over Shabby Apple's sales for pear-shapes.



Nerdy Moment: LOTR wallpaper.




Because I'm not-so-secretly OCD. A precision chopping board.



"Virgo (August 23-September 22)
It's really hard to stay organized and focused amidst all of the chaos in your life at the moment. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to ride it out because there's no time to stop moving." Yup, that sounds about right.


Winter Wedding Dresses. I'm absolutely loving three of them. (The one below was a close fourth, but I'd really want the detailing starburst in pearl and not silver).



Review of Shagri-La's Boracay Resort. Hello yet another dream vacation. (I still dream about the time spent in Sri Panwa in Thailand, but this seems pretty up there.)



I think I'm in love with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Can I be their new best friend? "We've been visiting and anonymously reviewing stylish boutique hotels and vacation rentals for around 10 years now. We only select our favourites, and we share the same sort of insider low-down we'd offer our best friends. " Yep, I could have a glass of lemonade with these guys. Preferably on a beach. In the middle of South East Asia. Or on the Dalmatian Coast. 



Life-saving tips for driving in bad weather. A nice refresher course.




"The Good Night Lamp is actually a set of table lamps that you distribute among friends or family. The lamps communicate remotely so that as a lamp is turned on or off by its owner, that action is replicated in the others, giving illuminating little insights into the comings and goings of loved ones – even those on the other side of the world." Can you say fabulous idea for long distance relationships, moms who live far away, and best friends that want to feel like they're still part of your life? I really like this light.


Sites to watch for Black Friday and (more importantly in my book) Cyber Monday deals!


DIY for all those vases I have laying around. Super cute birch tree vase!



Veggie Pizza Cups. They look so yummy and super easy to make. I'm thinking next party I have, this will be the staple.


9 Vegan Recipes carnivores will eat? I must test this....


No comments: