November 14, 2012

What I'm Reading Right Now

Whenever I'm down, I look at wedding stuff, in spite of the fact that I have slowly started to accept that my grandmother is right: I will in all likelihood die alone and in a fire. Perky, right? (She loves me, I swear.) Anyways, dresses. I love them. I wish we could wear pretty clothes all the time. Prettiest dresses can be found over at The White Dress.


If I had a man who refused to wear anything but sweats (or if I had a man in general), I'm thinking that these would be an awesome gift: sexier sweats


Pumpkin obsession continues. Pumpkin panna cotta? Yes please.



Apartment Therapy is giving away the most AMAZING looking sofa. Being that I'm sofa-less (and dining room table less... and chair-less...OK, so I own a bed and dressers and a bookcase and that's it. You caught me) I am lusting hard core after this thing.


Speaking of Apartment Therapy, their gift guides are in full swing. They even have one for hostesses for things under 20$. That mobile and coaster set are seriously cute.



Another comic love of mine: All New Issues. :-)




No comments: