November 16, 2012

What I'm Reading Right Now

I'm now looking at apartments in four (count 'em, four) different cities across the US. And, being that I'm in the not-a-starving-college-student-but-still-not-quite-financially-comfortable stage of my life, I know I'm getting some place small (max looks like 400 sq ft right now). Here's a layout adjustment I'm loving for a small space, and one I may personally mimic.


In other news...HOSTESS IS CLOSING?!? But what about the Twinkies for the zombie apocalypse?


Sugru. I'm thinking caulk meets Silly Putty, and it seems pretty sweet.



I'm always on the lookout for new places to find travel deals, unique lodgings, or dream up escapes. Rentini is the newest thing I've found, and seems similar to airbnb in many ways. Currently I'm crushing on quite a few of their properties.



Heart and Stone Jewelry always has something cute and personalized to drool over. I'm thinking of getting a few necklaces for friends for the holidays.



A recipe for orange mocha?! That sounds delicious right now.


When I visited Disney World for the second time (though it's the only time I remember), my favorite place in the park was Epcot. The countries were awesome! A close second to wanna-be world travel was the test track. And it's been reimagined into something even cooler now. You can now design your own vehicle AND SIMULATE A TEST DRIVE IN IT. Sweet!


For my family and friends who drive a motorcycle, I like this idea: a loud @$$ horn called "The Plug and Play Screamer".


Table runners for parties that are totally DIY. Handy, considering I'm decorating for a party this weekend.


No comments: